Monday, May 7, 2012

Alrighty then, I have been away for quiet a while assembling 40 Genestealers and 20 Gargoyles and 3 Raveners that will do that to you.

Well now I`m back to painting.
I bought the new paints and well I`m at a loss I bought the paints to try out on my Brettonian Knights,
I don`t like the new blues compared to the old ones, They are lighter and cover less.
I diden`t like the old meatalics and so I moved on to Vallejo Air. The new metalics are a bit better then the old ones but there texture is worse, so I am happy my with Vallejo air paints.

Besides that I love the rest of the new paints, I love there simplicity, and the Mephiston red rules for my new test model blood marines and Naggaroth Night is fun to say.
Say it with me Naggaroth Night.

I also like that its a full color line, love the purples, pinks and the greens and the TEAL, yellow is probably my favorite improved color, I like the white its the best improved paint by far, but I still will paint from grey to white to get the shades, so its no biggy for me.

My Blood Marines Tactical Lascannon Spam 1850 List

HQ
Librarian

Elites
5 Assault Terminators

Troops
10 Tactical Marines + Rhino
Powersword, w/ Flamer & Lascannon
10 Tactical Marines + Rhino
Powerfist, w/ Flamer & Lascannon
10 Tactical Marines + Rhino
Combi- flamer, w/  Flamer  & Lascannon
10 Tactical Marines + Rhino
Combi- flamer, w/  Flamer  & Lascannon
10 Tactical Marines + Rhino
Combi- flamer, w/ Teleport Homer, Flamer & Lascannon

Fast Attack
2 Attack Bikes w/ Multimelta
2 Attack Bikes w/ Multimelta


No comments:

Post a Comment