Monday, May 14, 2012

Paint or Die! I entered

So I went to my GW today and I was asked to join the Paint or Die Competition.
So I got the guys to convince me to join, my friend wanted me to finish my foot Guard and one of the employees suggested that I should finish my Space Marines and the other my Nids because he was doing his and so was a new customer.

I on the other hand wanted to do power armour and since the only list I am interested in doing for Space Marines is Rhino heavy and since I am missing a few of them I decided to do the next best thing Chaos Space Marines.
At the store the only list I was interested in painting up was 6 squads of 20 Chaos Space Marines foot slugging it to the enemy and there HQ which of coarse is awesome! but not points smart, it would have to be 2000 points!

I bought the Chaos Space Marine battle force, I mainly got it for the 5 Possessed and the Rhino for my Loyal Space Marines, Traitors don`t get rides...
As you can tell I don`t take Chaos Space Marines seriously, I mean why would you listen to a traitor?
Its that or I am way to into the Word Bearer Fluff of them just marching to their deaths.

So here is my 1850 List for Paint or Die!
HQ
Dark Apostle w/ PW

Elites
10 Possessed Word Bearers
5 Terminators 1 Lightning Claw, 1 PF, 1 Chainfist, 1 Autocannon

Troops
10 Word Bearers w/ PW, plasma Pistol, Plasma gun
10 Berzerkers w/ PW
7 Plauge Marines w/ PW & Plasma gun

Heavy Support
1 Defiler
3 Obliterators
5 Havocs 1 Las, 1 Auto, 1 H Bolter

O and I am not playing with this list just painting it, it doesn't have enough of foot slugging to be playable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment