Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Paint or Die Day 2

I entered the Paint or Die challenge with Chaos Space Marines and that means by June 2nd, I will need to have built and painted 750pts and after that 1100pts will be due by July 14th.
Wish me Luck!

Day 1 
I made several lists and final just made a list that would have a low model count while painting units I would use.

A break down of my unit choices.
HQ - Dark Apostle hes a lord w/ PW so far I chose to make him for the converting and kit bashing.
Elites - 10 Possessed Word Bearers, haven't any of you read or listened to Know No Fear?
Elites - 5 Terminators (o gezz, what should I paint these guys as?)
Troops - 10 Word Bearers I love there fluff need I say more...FLUFF
Troops - 10 Berzerkers (Heresy Era) I basicly wanted to convert these models and I have 40 of them best reason of them all.
Troops - 7 Plague Marines they can sit on my home objective and live, Ok u caught me I need to get away from painting Red.
Heavy Support - Defiler Cool model, dear Dark Gods why so many parts, what have I done?
Heavy Support 3 Obliterators I want to convert these models because I think I can do a better job then GW
Heavy Support - 5 Havocs, well on of my friends fields 2 squads w/ 4 Reaper autocannons in each and kills  with them so I want to try it out, besides Space Wolves cant spam autocannons.
The Reaper Autocannon is The Weapon of Chaos Space Marines... it says old...Lol
  
Day 2
I have assembled 5 Possessed Word Bearers and 6 Chaos Space Marine Word Bearers and started my Dark Apostle but I don't know what to equip him with besides the accursed Crozious, I may magnetize his other arm.
Revised my list.
My 750pts that I am doing for the June 2nd dead line are the Dark Apostle, 10 Possessed and 10 Word Bearers and the Defiler thats 740pts

Other Updates
I assembled 10 Chosen and now I am wishing they were part of the challenge I would be one step closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment