Monday, October 15, 2012

Away for a While

I have been away for too long, but much progress and money has been spent.

My Eldar force went from being an allied army to a Apocalypse Army.

My Chaos Space Marines have seen many more units added Post & Pre Hersey.

The Blood Marines Chapter (My DIY Chapter) has had so many units built cant even name all of them
So much Forge World purchased.                                            (Love the Forge World)
First Company is  missing the vanguard veteran squad and lots of paint.          
                             
Eighth Company is missing some 9 bikes and I don't want to assemble any more assault squads
need 3 more attack bikes and 5 Land Speeders.

Tenth Company is so close to being done but I may stop if rumors are true on the new kits.


My IG army has seen its ranks swell.

I now have a Dark Eldar army semi built.
After much building and list writing and reading Horus Hersey Books I will soon move on to painting, although I still have the assembling bug and if I don't prime soon I wont be painting in the winter.

Tyranids need to me assemble 20 more Gargoyles to have a playable list and a Deathleaper.

I would post pictures but they would be all grey and metal.
So here is to trying to kick the assembling bug and getting on to Painting.

On to painting and posting pix... and if not I'm going to be assembling, because if you cant beat em join em.

No comments:

Post a Comment