Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Kabal of the Jilted Hand


I have hung up the Power Armour and I am putting on my Kabalite Armour.
Since I have not played a game of sixth edition yet, I thought a new year why not a new army.

I just purchased the Dark Eldar Battleforce, Wyches and an Archon, Haemonculus and Sslyth and Lhamaean and Lilith.
I will be adding in my older Dark Eldar models like the old Warriors and Talos Pain Engine and the Archon.

Some WIP Fluff
The Kabal of the Jilted Hand resides within the Harsh Towers on the outskirts of the Dark City.
The Harsh Towers is a miserable derelict place that has seen its own down fall to the infighting of the Kabals, this makes it a perfect breeding ground for Hellions.
Unlike most Kabals the Jilted Hand makes use of its own personal webway portal.

The Kabal has a long history of treachery, murder and great brutality and aggression which is perfect for the gladiatorial wyches that perform there skills here.
The Kabal was once one of the great Kabals until its fall from fortune.


Outcasts are welcome among the Jilted Hand, The Kabal is known for its strong and aggressive history and that makes it popular with wyches.
Baron Sarthonyx has been known to spend time here and has come on many raids on the lesser races.
The Harlequins even seem to enjoy this miserable place or just the use of the webway portal.

No comments:

Post a Comment